Deploy Spring Boot Apps to Azure using Azure Web Apps Service
Take your first steps towards cloud with Azure Web Apps. Deploy REST APIs, Full Stack Applications, Web Applications and Containers to the cloud.Watch Promo
Learn Azure Fundamentals? Yes. Deploy REST API to Azure? Yes. Deploy Full Stack to Azure? Yes. Of Course. Hands-on? Of course.
Do you have ZERO experience with Microsoft Azure? No Problem.
Do you want to learn to Deploy Java Spring Boot Applications to Microsoft Azure using Azure App Service and Azure Web Apps with an easy to learn, step by step approach?
Are you ready to learn about the cloud with Azure and take the next step in your programming career?
Do you want to join 300,000+ learners having Amazing Learning Experiences with in28Minutes?
Look No Further!
******* Course Overview *******
How about learning Azure deploying Spring Applications to Cloud using Azure App Service and Azure Web Apps?
Spring Boot is the No 1 Java Framework to develop REST API and Microservices. Azure is one of the Top Cloud Service Providers today.
How about learning Azure by deploying Spring Applications to Cloud using Azure Web Apps and Azure App Service?
In this course, we deploy a variety of Spring Boot Applications to the Cloud:
- REST APIs - Hello World and Todo - Jar
- Todo Web Application War
- Full Stack Application with React and Spring Boot
- Single Container with Java REST API
- Multi Container with Todo REST API talking to MySQL
This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Azure and the Cloud, especially for Java Developers.
You will learn about automating deployments with Azure and creating a continuous delivery pipeline with Azure DevOps. You will learn how to Auto Scale applications based on load as well as deploy multiple instances behind a load balancer using Azure App Service.
You will be using a number of Azure Services - Azure App Service, Azure Web Apps, Azure DevOps, Azure Database for MySQL Services, Resource Groups, Azure App Service Plans, and Azure Subscriptions.
You will be using deploying a variety of Java Spring Boot projects to Azure (Azure). These projects are created with React (Frontend Framework), Spring Boot (REST API Framework), Spring (Dependency Management), Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization - Basic and JWT), BootStrap (Styling Pages), Maven (dependencies management), Node (npm), Visual Studio Code (TypeScript IDE), Eclipse (Java IDE) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
******* What You Can Expect from Every in28Minutes Course *******
in28Minutes created 20 Best Selling Courses providing Amazing Learning Experiences to 250,000 Learners across the world.
Each of these courses come with
✔ Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
✔ Real Project Experiences using the Best Tools and Frameworks
✔ Awesome Troubleshooting Guides with 200+ FAQs Answered
✔ Friendly Support in the Q&A section
~~~ Here are a Few Reviews on The in28Minutes Way ~~~
★★★★★ Excellent, fabulous. The way he has prepared the material and the way he teaches is really awesome. What an effort .. Thanks a million
★★★★★ A lot of preparation work has taken place from the teacher and this is visible throughout the course.
★★★★★ This guy is fantastic. Really. Wonderful teaching skills, and goes well out of his way to make sure that everything he is doing is fully understood. This is the kind of tutorial that gets me excited to work with a framework that I may otherwise not be.
★★★★★ The best part of it is the hands-on approach which the author maintained throughout the course as he had promised at the beginning of the lecture. He explains the concepts really well and also makes sure that there is not a single line of code you type without understanding what it really does.
★★★★★ I also appreciate the mind and hands approach of teaching something and then having the student apply it. It makes everything a lot clearer for the student and uncovers issues that we will face in our project early.
★★★★★ Amazing course. Explained super difficult concepts (that I have spent hours on the internet finding a good explanation) in under 5 minutes.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
~~~ Step By Step Details ~~~
Getting Started with the course
- Step 00 - Deploying Spring Boot Applications with Azure Web Apps - Introduction
- Step 01 - Getting Started with the Course
Getting Started with Azure
- Step 01 - Creating an Azure Account
- Step 02 - 10000 Feet Overview of Cloud, Azure and Azure Web Apps
Getting Started with Azure Web Apps
- Step 01 - Getting started with Azure Web Apps - Creating First Application and Environment
- Step 02 - Quick Exploration of Azure Web Apps
- Step 03 - Quick Introduction to Azure App Service Plans
- Step 04 - Quick Introduction to Kudu Console
- Step 05 - Searching efficiently for Azure resources and deleting Resource Groups
- Step 06 - Exploring Cloud Best Practices - Minimize Costs
Deploying Java Spring Boot Hello World REST API to Azure Web Apps
- Step 01 - Importing Four Spring Boot Projects from Github
- Step 02 - Running 01 Spring Boot Hello World Application in Local
- Step 03 - Deploy Spring Boot Application to Azure Web Apps - 1 - Azure Web App Maven Plugin
- Step 04 - Deploy Spring Boot Application to Azure Web Apps - 2 - Install Azure CLI
- Step 05 - Deploy Spring Boot Application to Azure Web Apps - 3
- Step 06 - Deploy Spring Boot Application to Azure Web Apps - 4 - Deploying new version
- Step 07 - Review Log Streams and Tail Web App Logs using Azure CLI
- Step 08 - Exploring Cloud Best Practices - Regions
Deploying Java Spring Boot H2 Web App to Azure Web Apps
- Step 01 - Running 02 Spring Boot H2 Web App on Local
- Step 02 - Deploying 02 Spring Boot H2 Web App WAR to Azure Web Apps
- Step 03 - Testing 02 Spring Boot H2 Web App Azure Deployment
- Step 04 - Exploring Cloud Best Practices - Azure Resource Management
Deploying Java Spring Boot Web App talking to MySQL with Azure App Service
- Step 01 - Code Review of 03 Spring Boot MySQL Web App
- Step 02 - Running MySQL as Docker Container on Local
- Step 03 - Connect 03 Spring Boot MySQL Web App to MySQL on Local
- Step 04 - Creating MySQL Database in Azure
- Step 05 - Deploy 03 Spring Boot MySQL Web App to Azure Web Apps
- Step 06 - Connect 03 Spring Boot App to Azure MySQL Database - Environment Variables
- Step 07 - Using Azure Cloud Shell to Create Database
- Step 08 - Connecting to Azure MySQL for Local Machine
- Step 09 - Create Azure MySQL Database using Azure CLI
- Step 10 - Delete Resource Groups for Azure Web Apps and Databases
Deploying Java Full Stack Spring Boot React App with Azure App Service
- Step 01 - Exploring 04 Java Full Stack Spring Boot React App
- Step 02 - Running React Frontend in Local
- Step 03 - Deploying Java REST API Backend using Azure App Service
- Step 04 - Deploying React Frontend using Azure App Service
Deploying Containerized Java Applications with Azure Web Apps
- Step 01 - Code Review for 05 Single Container Java Spring Boot REST API
- Step 02 - Creating and Running Local Docker Image for 05 Java Spring Boot REST API
- Step 03 - Pushing Java Spring Boot REST API Docker Image to Docker Hub
- Step 04 - Deploying Java Spring Boot REST API Docker Image to Azure App Service - Part 1
- Step 05 - Deploying Java Spring Boot REST API Docker Image to Azure App Service - Part 2
- Step 06 - Running 06 Multi Container Java Spring Boot App with MySQL on Local
- Step 07 - Running 06 Multi Container Java Spring Boot App with MySQL using Docker Compose
- Step 08 - Deploying Docker Compose Java Spring Boot App with MySQL to Azure - Part 1
- Step 09 - Deploying Docker Compose Java Spring Boot App with MySQL to Azure - Part 2
Azure App Service - Creating Auto Scaling Environments
- Step 01 - Exploring Manual Scaling and ARR Affinity of Azure Web Apps
- Step 02 - Exploring Auto Scaling features of Azure App Service
- Step 03 - Creating Deployment Slot for Staging Environment
- Step 04 - Swap Stage and Production Environments - Blue Green Deployment
- Step 05 - Exploring Canary Deployments with Azure App Service
Continuous Delivery for Java Spring Boot Applications with Azure DevOps
- Step 01 - Getting Started with Continuous Delivery - Create Github Repository
- Step 02 - Setup Azure DevOps for Continuous Delivery to Azure App Service - Part 1
- Step 03 - Setup Azure DevOps for Continuous Delivery to Azure App Service - Part 2
- Step 01 - Delete All Resource Groups and Thank You
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!
in28Minutes is the world's leading course provider for Spring Framework with more than 100,000 students pursuing our courses on in28Minutes Platform(https://courses.in28minutes.com), Udemy and YouTube.
Brain child of Ranga Karanam, an Architect with 15 Years of Java programming and design with major banking clients across the world, we started in28Minutes with the aim to create Hands-on Courses with Real World Projects.
We use 80-20 Rule. We discuss 20% things used 80% of time in depth. We touch upon other things briefly equipping you with enough knowledge to find out more on your own.
We love open source and therefore, All our code is open source too and available on Github.
Start02 Step 01 - Getting started with Azure Web Apps - Creating First Application and Environment (8:16)
Start02 Step 02 - Quick Exploration of Azure Web Apps (8:36)
Start02 Step 03 - Quick Introduction to Azure App Service Plans (11:45)
Start02 Step 04 - Quick Introduction to Kudu Console (5:38)
Start02 Step 05 - Searching efficiently for Azure resources and deleting Resource Groups (5:07)
Start02 Step 06 - Exploring Cloud Best Practices - Minimize Costs (5:47)