Defining what Maven does is very difficult.
Every Day Developer does a lot of things
- Manages Dependencies
- Web Layer (Spring MVC)
- Data Layer (JPA - Hibernate) etc..
- Build a jar or a war or an ear
- Run the application locally
- Tomcat or Jetty
- Deploy to a T environment
- Add new dependencies to a project
- Run Unit Tests
- Generate Projects
- Create Eclipse Workspace
Maven helps us do all these and more…
- Step 1 : Creating and importing a Maven Project
- Step 2 : Understanding Project Object Model - pom.xml
- Step 3 : Maven Build Life Cycle
- Step 4 : How does Maven Work?
- Step 5 : Important Maven Commands
in28Minutes is the world's leading course provider for Spring Framework with more than 100,000 students pursuing our courses on in28Minutes Platform(https://courses.in28minutes.com), Udemy and YouTube.
Brain child of Ranga Karanam, an Architect with 15 Years of Java programming and design with major banking clients across the world, we started in28Minutes with the aim to create Hands-on Courses with Real World Projects.
We use 80-20 Rule. We discuss 20% things used 80% of time in depth. We touch upon other things briefly equipping you with enough knowledge to find out more on your own.
We love open source and therefore, All our code is open source too and available on Github.
StartGithub Repo and More
StartBecome a in28Minutes Expert