Mockito is the most popular mocking framework in Java.
- Step 1 : Setting up an example using http://start.spring.io.
- Step 2 : Using a Stubs - Disadvantages
- Step 3 : Your first mock.
- Step 4 : Using Mockito Annotations - @Mock, @InjectMocks, @RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class)
- Step 5 : Mocking List interface
in28Minutes is the world's leading course provider for Spring Framework with more than 100,000 students pursuing our courses on in28Minutes Platform(https://courses.in28minutes.com), Udemy and YouTube.
Brain child of Ranga Karanam, an Architect with 15 Years of Java programming and design with major banking clients across the world, we started in28Minutes with the aim to create Hands-on Courses with Real World Projects.
We use 80-20 Rule. We discuss 20% things used 80% of time in depth. We touch upon other things briefly equipping you with enough knowledge to find out more on your own.
We love open source and therefore, All our code is open source too and available on Github.
StartUseful Resources and Links
StartBecome an Spring Boot Expert!
Start[email protected]@[email protected] (4:35)